Monday, January 12, 2009

First Taste of Solid Food, aka The Cereal Incident

Ok, that lady who feeds me is putting something in my mouth. I like chewing things. It makes my gums feel better.


This isn't hard. This is...mushy.


She is putting more of that mushy stuff in my mouth. This tastes horrible.


What does she expect me to do with this swill, swallow it?


What is this!!! Did I do something wrong??? Why is she torturing me?
What did I do to deserve this horrible punishment??


The horror! The horror!
Please don't make me swallow this! I can't take it! I'll talk! I'll talk!
Tell me what you want to know! Just stop putting this stuff in my mouth!


So, as you can see, our first attempt at eating cereal did not go so well. The first night we tried it with peaches. The next night went pretty much the same way (ending with Thomas red-faced and screaming). That night we tried it with bananas. It went a little smoother, but not by much. Hopefully, eventually, he will warm up to the eating thing. I don't think he'll look very cool on a date pouring formula into a wine glass.

We'll just keep practicing. And trying different fruit.

No comments: